At Grace Nation Diplomatic Institute, we also offer Officiant Ordination, Women in Ministry Ordination, and Christian Leader Ordination etc. Some minimal donations apply for certification, verification, and credentialing.
Each ordination program features an appropriate refreshers course of study if have certifications already from any other Bible College. If you have not, you have to do so before you can be ordained. You must complete an ordination program of study at GNDI. GNDI will verify if you have completed your program of study. You will then be guided into a local ordination with our local church or fellowship group partners. We provide the official papers and get you ordained locally.
All applicants must submit the following to complete the application process:
- A Completed Application Form (Online or offline)
- Completion of our Ordination Certification course of 2weeks online or offline
- $30 Ordination Application FeeA pasport Photograph
- Pastoral Recommendation Letter
- Personal/ Spouse Recommendation letters
- At least a diploma or equivalent in any bible training institute
This must be filled out and returned, in order to complete the application process.Application fee and all documents should be submitted online or sent to:
Grace Nation Diplomatic Institute
HomeWood Suites @Uni –City, 4109 Walnut Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA.
Tel: +1 (307) 299 – 3216, +1 (712) 770 – 4010